Sunday, June 01, 2008

Over

Now, everything was over. I had posted my PTPTN form and now I'm waiting for approval. I hope with God's blessing, I can get the loan so that my future can achieve. Then, the wedding also over too!! I dyed my hair! Nope, actually I only spray! Hehe.. Well, I went back to hometown on Friday.

Then on Saturday, I went to shopping to buy some stuff! I saw him, wanted to go and greet him but at last, I didn't as I saw he was talking to someone at the back and I don't want to disturb.. Ergh!! Not "disturb" but I just hoping that I will not feel DISAPPOINTED. However, everything was over! Now, I'm in my college life again. Letting go is tough but I have to give myself a try. People says: Never try, Never No! I think this is what I need to understand most!

Here some photos of mine.. Those latest one!! Some from the wedding and not to forget--us!!
me in red hair~

ting and me~

three of us~
me again~just out fr saloon!!
yes.. us.. frenz til i die~

No comments: