Well, straight to the point. I had discovered that I can be a good but not perfect friend, but I seriously not a good classmate. From my research, Mel said that I talk a lot whenever people is studying. However, I found another bad point of myself which is-being a selfish person.
Starting from Monday(2/5/08), I have them with me till the end of this sem. Well, I'm not critising the way, the style of them studying but I just can't take it. In other words, I'm not understanding enough. They can't understand English well, but all the lectures and tutors will be conducted in English so what can they do if not trying their best to listen and learn English??!! I admit that my English is quite poor, but I still try my best to pay attention to what the teacher is delivering to us. Whenever they don't understand, they will say that they are sleepy or boring. Will I not get angry even it's non of my business, but as a friend I really hope they will not fail.
Then, during the English lesson, teacher asked us to do presentataion about ourselves, and guess what she(one of them) said to me?! She said she is very shy and talking in front is so "geli". Oh my God, she's elder than me but she was so
Today, I had made a selfish decision. Perhaps I care too much about my marks! During ME class, we were asked to group ourselves into 7 groups. Instead of joining them, I joined a group of boys which means I'm the only girl. I didn't want to join them as I'm afraid their attitude will affect my marks and I'm also afraid that I have to do all the work later on. Thus, I didn't want to think about joining them. At the same time, I also feel guilty as I "dump" them aside, maybe they need my help or maybe I can help them to change-but changing people is not my prinsip. We change for ourselves, not for others.
**Actually I noticed that I'm not in the good mood as I kept feeling hungry. I ate for few times a day ever since I met them. I'm so "blunt" right?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment