I was being strong all this while, but I was not being strong enough perhaps!!
That day, he called me when I was taking my bath.
So I called back as I was worry that something had happen to him.
When I call him back, he said that he wanna hear my voice, and...
I'm touched at that moment~
So we chat like friends for almost 10 minutes.
The 10 mins was a long time for me and I was holding on my tears at that time...
I thought I was strong enough to stop myself from shedding any tear, but..
I was then found out that I'm just a weak girl.
A girl who still cry for 'it' as I burst into tears as soon as I put the phone down.
I'm useless, right or wrong?
I think most of you will give me the answer
No comments:
Post a Comment