Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Simply Thoughts

Finally, I do not have to eat Maggi Mee and also bread as mom had finally gave me pocket money. I've learned a lesson and will not spend too much in future. I planned to have at least 2 loaves of bread every week for 1 meal per day and try not to buy unnecessary stuff.

However, my things were about to finish and I need to buy them. So I took a trip to Jusco to get some stuff. I spent RM10 for piercing my ear and RM27 on two clothes. I was afraid that I overspent today. As for my rations, I spent RM55 and RM10 for my umbrella as it was broken.
Looking back on what I've spent today, I felt guilty. Haiz... So I ate bread for dinner and also 1 packet of maggi mee.

I had my IA and ME test today! Wow! It's kind of tough as I'm kind of blur. LOLs.. Anyway, I hope that I can pass if no distinction as that was a course work which I need to pass to proceed to second semester. Hubungan Etnik course was almost done, just left the typing and sort of adjustments. Hooray for that as I did not need to deal with them anymore.

No comments: