Friday, June 20, 2008

Stressful Week

I'm kind of feeling very stress right now! I'm having 3 exams next week, 2 in the lecture hall and 1 is during tutorial. I'm still blur with what I've learned plus I'm very busy.

I'm in the choir society and I have choir practises or meeting almost everyday throughout this week. I often go back to my room at 8.30pm or even 9pm sometimes. By the time I finish my dinner, it's almost 10pm but I still need to bath and do my laundary as I was going to be busy the next day again. I wanted to quit but it's just a matter of how I organised my time. Anyway, college life should be interesting, right? How could I just let go of any chances of gaining new experiences?!

Then, assignments were up now and we gotta complete it before the deadline. How can we if there are members who din't want to cooperate with us? We will be barred from exam if we fail our course work(assignment), And the passing mark was 50%. Sigh~ That day I was so DAMN tired and I had to bear for almost 2hours listening to her problems with her partner. I was unable to say anything as there's another friend there and she's like litting up the fire. Therefore, I could only listen. Plus I din't want to have a quarrel with another member-I also din't want to put my ass in because I shouldn't side anyone of them and most of all, I din't know who's right and who's wrong.. Aih, so stress la..

Then, is about $ again. I'm totally broke right now. I can't imagine what will I be at the end of this month. A bread or MAGGI mee? Haha. I paid RM35 for choir and accounting society and all I left was RM15 which I can't survive without eating all those stupid food. At least I don't need to starve, thank God for it. Tomorrow, I'll be starting my job, I hope it's will be fun.

No comments: