Created by: Miss Caren W
Pic by: Miss Caren
Modalised by: Miss C
THE END...
Nowadays, we are all busy with our own life especially studying, doing own revision after dinner. So at here, I would like to remind that we are in school for knowledge, not any other reasons. Of course I'm not saying that we should study 24 hours, but for me we should make study our 1st priority but still can continue doing things that we want as long as it does not affect our studies. Eg. We can spend some times with friends, spend some times on studies, activities and so on. We should study according to our ability, not with the thought that 2 or 3 hours is not enough,blah blah blah.. If we can't absorb anything though we study for 10hours, what's the point then? Having fun is absolutely no wrong, bear this in mind and don't feel guilty if you had fun.
I sometimes will feel that we are getting further, but as I look at my Inbox every night, I dare to say that it's not too bad as we still keep in touch everyday when we are in hostel together. (For Melissa specifically.) Sometimes, we didn't get a chance to meet but you must always remember that I'm a person who cares about our friendship, and-automatically I will keep you in my heart. Every beat of my heart reminds me that you are a friend of mine, you are with me all the time and I will never forget about you. Same thing goes to Sab, Yen and Jia cuz you guys are my best friends. I treasured our friendship sincerly with all my hearts and souls. Have a little faith in us, can?
@.@These is my little suggestion to those who are lost in their time-managing.(I'm not a pro, just a suggestion to try, if it does work, don't throw eggs to me, ok? lol)
Hostel students:
Morning-Attend classes
After classes-take a short nap
After nap-take a bath to feel fresh and dun forget to do laundary
After bath n laundary-spend time with friends while waiting for your meal
After chats and meals-STUDY
When you feel you could accept no more, pick up ya blanket, close ya eyes and sleep.
(this is what I'm doing now)
House-staying students:
Class
Nap
bath
meals
study
communication-can be "Yam Cha" or just "SMS"
(this is what I did when I'm a secondary student)
*
No comments:
Post a Comment