Damn it!! Gosh! How can someone elder than me act like a kid?! I hate it more than anything else.. It just simply spoil my mood!! I really can't bear with people with this thinking. Calling someone name means that you like that person, I didn't know this rule but others kept telling me the same thing!!
Why must she care? Why must she voice out? Did I asked her to say anything?
I DUN THINK SO I'D!!!! What a "
F"! I just can't stop thinking of him when she say the word "
in love". What's love? Where's LOVE?
Bullshit for LOVE!! There's no true LOVE. To them, love is a
game, so what's the point of having a bf or gf?! Die lar..
IDIOT!!! Idiot ME!!! Why I just can't let go of him? What he said was right, I'M SO SUCK! SUCK at loving someone with all my heart and in return, I only got a piece of glass which is so fragile and
IT had been broken.
F-n-C-k!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment