Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Friends of Mine

I'm having more new friends now, but still, there's only two that I cared. Two again- before was SABRINA and MELISSA, KRISTY and ELLEN. I mt up with YAYA in our first tutorial day. I was happy to meet her as she is the only Malay in group 15 and you know, I'm sick of most Chinese.

Then I met DENISE. She entered late as she went for PLKN. I met her on her first day and so happen I was sitting beside her. She told me she's in Group 17 so I also didn't expect much. However the second day I went for tutor class, teacher called up her name and I just asked her wheather she is or not that girl. When she said yes, I told to teacher and teacher asked her to joined 17. However, she called SBS to confirmed and now, we are not only classmates but close friend.

So now, in college:

YAYA,CAREN,DENISE

Haha..
I will not complain that I regret writing my name anymore, as God has gave me two nice friends and I hope we are friends forever too... Of course, I will never forget you guys(JIA< YEN< SAB < YIN)~.~

No comments: