Monday, May 26, 2008

Sad + Angry+ Guilty

I knew that this will happen when I tell her that I have no money to spend anymore. I'm sad that I spent too much on those stuff like internet and so on. I should have stayed in the hostel 24hours and just look at the walls without going out.

I'm angry that she don't want to understand my situation as I'm going insane staying alone in the room, doing nothing, looking at the four walls and often feel hungry and will search for food to eat!I even worried teat I couldn't get PTPTN loan and so I called them many many times and spent >RM30 to get my password but till now, I still don't get yet.

Guilty that i'm using her money. If I don't want to tell her, i'll be starving for the next 13 days. I told her that I almost finishing my money and what I got was a long lectures from her and she kept asking me that things I can't actually answer her. I'm really guilty to take money from her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yoh! u dont hv to feel guilty about the money that u hv to ask from her but just the 1st month. cuz the text book n stuff will cost more the 300$ but the money u spend at cc and food should cut down. try working at not going to the cc see whether it helps. and if u feel like something tat u brought is not supposted to be sponsored by ur mom, just pay it urself.use ur own money instade of hers, then u will felt tat spending ur own money is very painful then = no spending lol
tat is wat i did to myself