Orientation week finally over! Let's see what were the things I enjoyed..
On the first day, nothing was nice-maybe because the weather was too hot and the talk was so boring, felt like still in primary school. However, good advices can be found in those talks! Bared it for about 2 hours and we had our "college tour". It was late, so we were allowed to leave.
Second day- It was quite tiring for me to wake up @ 6am as I slept @ 4am. Two hours sleep and was shocked by a stupid message! damn it!! As I was afraid that I'll overslept, I reluctantly left my bed and for a shower. I was not fresh at all-or I can say I was still dreaming, walking in sleep~LOL
After I left the campus, I went to sleep for 3 hours until I get a phone call. Not again!! Hate calls all the time!! My room-mate finally back. We had a long chat and when she went to bed, I went onlined.
3rd day of Orientation, I went to CITC early in the morning to apply for PTPTN loan. Before that, I went to the SAD to ask about it. As I was applying for it, it actually jump to other sites and I cannot login again. I wasted more than RM10 to contact PTPTN. Until now, there was no news. I'm worry that I will meet the deadline. I'd have to call them on Monday again. Then, I went to do my student ID card. DAMN to wait for 5 hours for a card. In between, I went to the sport Complex and joined Music, Choir and Catholics Society which don't give us any co-cu credit hours! Just wanted to have fun and I paid RM18 for membership. Well, after getting my ID card, I went audition in singing. Huh? I also don't know that I'm that brave!~!!LOL. Room-mate was not staying with me as she was too busy practicing her dance. It's ok for me to sleep alone after few times being left alone!!LOL
4th day, I went for 4 sessions! It was great, sometimes it may be boring but I'm here to learn, so I'll simply make every class very fun by listening carefully what had been taught! I was quite unhappy that Melissa will go back for holiday! T.T
Yesterday was our last meet. Today on wards, I'm bored and lonely! LOl, not that bad actually, I think I'll go out to shop by bus!GTG now!!
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment