At 7am sharp, I'm in the car heading to TARC. Finally, I'm off Tampin. We reach there around 10am due to the traffic jam and we almost lost our way. Once we reach there, we found the hostel for 'hours'-so sickening! Finally, we reached our destination, but when we get to the hostel office to check-in, the person in charge told us that the numbers were all out and we need to wait for the second check-in which will begin at 2pm. So, mom and the rest went to Aunt Shela's house, leaving sis, sis' friend and me there and what else if not waiting?!
Around 1pm, I finally got a message from him, he replied me and ask me to stay in touch with him. I cared so much about each and everyone of his words! Perhaps, I'm missing him too much! Well, back to my 1st day in college.. We were hungry as it was lunch time, so we took turn to have our lunch as one of us have to take care of my luggage.
Finally, 156 was shouted and yes, it was my turn. Melissa also came finally and I finally got my room key and it was quite late already. Without wasting time, we carried my things into my room and started to do some cleaning. As my room-mate is in her holiday, I didn't get to meet her. While cleaning, Jia called me. Her call some sort of making me to feel a bit touched. Lols!! I was so busy cleaning until I have no time to sms and didn't sms Yen, sorry about that, ok?
Room was tidy and I went to bath. I found it was hard that I don't have a scooper when I'm bathing. So, after bathing, we went to Jusco to buy some stuff that I've missed out. I spent almost RM100. Oh God! good thing was that the food in the canteen are cheap, so I think I still can manage, but still hard to say!
When I got back, it was very quiet, maybe is because of the semester break or everyone was still new! So.. one word~time!! Now that I'm blogging here, chatting with Dominic too. Gotta post it now and say goodbye to him for my security!!
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment