Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thank You YIWEN, I love you





(Part of You)
You are someone that I can trust about 90%.
You teach me how to love.
You let me know that true friendship stil exist in this world.
You make me realised how important to be mature in this realistic world.
You deliver to me the message to appreciate someone in front of you.
You gives me strength when I'm down and think negatively.

I dare to say no one really have the patience you have
I want to apologise if sometimes I make mistakes in my words
I want to Thank you for everything, there are much more that I actually learnt from you without our realization.
I want to keep you as my friend forever, and hope you can keep me too.
Most of all, I want to Thank God for giving me this friend in my life.

*** Also want to thank Mauwiya and Phek Har for being my friends and make my college life more colourful..

THAnK yOu FoR EXIstIng In My liFe....

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Yi wen...ths name funny..now i oni noe denise is yi wen..haha..