Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free From H1N1

Was worried for the whole night and this morning I went GH to check up during my break time. It was quite rushing but I made it!! I took medicine as well. I only paid RM1 for my registration, but my transport fees.. WOW! (A big WOW)--RM13.70 throu and fro.

I was asked to check up by 10 people starting from last night to this morning. Seriously, I was not afraid of getting it or death, as it's an infectious virus, I was afraid that if I got it, I'll cause others who stayed close to me to get it. I hesitated whether to go to college or not this morning.

Well, I was told that blood pressure was slightly high. I guess it was caused by the "owl"(Me) who slept at 3a.m today. ^^ Anyway, I think I'd feel better now, but the medicine lead me to a roller coaster ride( Got damn dizzy after taking it, maybe I really need rest.)

**Wish that I got Better soon!!

No comments: