So happen that Emily's birthday falls on today too. Here I want to wish her happy and blessed birthday, may she has the most wonderful 20years throughout the year. God Bless You.. Must happy happy oo...^^
I went to Central early morning to meet up with Denise. I promised her to accompany her to LCCT to send Alan back to Sarawak. Goodbye Alan, hope to see you again( means that hope you'll come and visit Denise again, she's missing you every seconds) Hope that both of you will <kekal selama-lamanya> Wish both of you best of luck. I had realised how harsh to seperate a pair of 鸳鸯(mandarine duck)I know I need to appreciate my Adrian( the guy that loves me a lot, I knew it deep in my heart).
Well, after wishing everyone luck, I also wanna wish myself "Good Luck" for tomorrow's Tax test. Ciao for revision!!
No comments:
Post a Comment