Monday, June 08, 2009

Aches

I will be going for Tax tutorial on Wednesday because I was having great stomachache just now. It started last night and I still feel the pain til now. I hope is because someone is going to visit me soon.

Actually I'm kinda afraid that I have tumor in my body. My head pain everyday. Is it because I'm stress or?? Erm, I will not dare to check as I hate hospital and if it's true, I rather enjoy the rest of my life rather than doing all sorts of nonsense treatment which may be a burden to mom.

So if I happen to disappear in this world all of a sudden,please pray for me to be accepted into God's kingdom and please accept and believe that I'm too innocent and God loves me more than you do(lols, perasaning again!! haha).

1 comment:

PeanutButter said...

Hey girl...
Do take good care of yourself ya!!
Need any help just let me know ya!!!
Dun over stressed and don't take so much panadol...
If you really have aches again...
Let me know bout it...
See if I can ask the physicians bout it...
See you ya!!
God Bless!!^^