Why must this happen too me?
I'm damn irritated with both of you.
The triangle is made for what?
Of course is for peace.
I dare to say it's just a task that you need to complete before you shut your eyes.
Cant you both just understand my situation!!!
So tired to know that this life is so restless.
Assignments, tutorials, early classes and jobs..
I want to quit and just lay in my bed hugging little "bao bao" with blanket on and sleep through the day.
I wish that time may just stop a day- for me to sleep, rest and think nothing.
Annoyed when get to know myself not being very sure with what I have now.
Is he gonna be mine?
Is another not mine?
So stress.
Want to cry but cant.
Want to shout but it's too late right now.
Want sleep but cant stop thinking.
Want to eat but nothing to eat.
What else!!!
Angry but no one to talk to.
Sad but no shoulder by me now.
Gosh!
When the hell did I need a shoulder?
Isn't that I'm the sole proprioter?
Where is the seemed-to-be-strong girl?
Dominic's right..
He said: A weak girl with strong attitute.
Shit! Hate the poor management of my EQ.
What's my dear right now!!! No idea!!
Wanna be alone but will neglect him.
Is he bored with me?
Will he?
Quarrel everyday, nonsense la meXD.
Sure with your decision?
Can I be single or alone?
Not asking for break but just a PAUSE for you and me..
The FREEDOM that we lost ever since the 3rd?
Nuts!
What the heck again!! Nana, Not goonnaa tell you!!:P
No comments:
Post a Comment