"I don't want means I don't want!!" My heart tell me this each time I'm being too responsible for the assignment. Perhaps, I seemed to be a girl full of confidence but I really can't do so many things. I have only two hands and 1 brain. My brain will lag whenever I got very stress. I don't want to be the leader for any assignment. Crisis may occur and I don't like it!
["Why me?"] ["Yes you"] Shit to see the angel talking to the devil. Sobs~
Now my life became colourful as what I'd not expected.
Working 2 jobs--(KUMON and Tuition)bcoz I dunno how to reject the tuition
A full-time student--(Loaded with tutorials{incomplete and to be completed} on weekends)malas to do work after school
No outings--(No money to pak to a.k.a overspent a.k.a payment to the Tarc)even he was made pokai by me..lols
Assignment Leader--(chosen without my permission)all my fault still coz ponteng tat day punya tutorial
Lies all over--(mom always call)me mulut banyak, tell her I'm sick
Many sleepless night--(addicted to Facebook)can't stop myself to keipo ppl's stuff once login
Worries--(sick) H1N1 is near to my place
Erm, many more but lazy to list em here..
Here I goes: no worries no worries/// bye bye dun let me see u againnnnn...damn swine!
Yuhuhu...Stay away from me right nanana...
No comments:
Post a Comment