Monday, June 22, 2009

Afraid.. Aware, People!!

H1N1 spreaded to Wangsa Maju already. I'm sick. I have some of the symptoms but not all. Anyway people who knew I'm not well called me up and asked me to go for check up.

Is it an awareness, curse or fact? I have H1N1? Do I? Oh no!! I don't want! Stay away from me. The reason is I will never want to stay in the hospital but if I don't I might bring virus to those who are innocent. Then I am considered as a very selfish girl. I don't want!! Cuh Cuh... Go away. I'm really to die but please not let me stay in hospital.

Craps!! Craps and craps!! Going insane again!!!Choy choy choy! Touchwood!! No such thing..Sigh..
The symptoms:

· Cough

· Congestion

· Nasal Congestion

· Nausea/Vomiting

· Diarrhea

· Body aches

· Joint Pains

· Fevers

· Sore throat

· Headaches

· Fatigue

· Decreased energy

· Rarely death in more severe cases, especially from pneumonia.

And I'm having: Cough, sorethroats and runny nose.. Damn

No comments: