Finally, she decided to go back Tampin with him. Having two feelings right now. Happy and quite sad.Happy is because I will not have to shout at her each time I got bad for work.( I chased her home actually);Sad is because she really went back.
Asked sis to work in Kumon for this 3 months but she refused.The main reason is that she wanted to stay with her bf.What she had promised me were all bullshit!! She didn't stay here at all!I regretted for begging her to stay with me.Now, I think I'm the most suitable one to get " The Greatest Liar" Award( Can someone please give it to me? I strongly believed that I'm the one who deserved this arward).
Haiz.. Haiz and Haiz..
Really disappointed when I view her blog.Felt deep cut in my heart especially she when think of her, not bothering to phone or sms me to concern about my bad situation.I know and I can decide who's actually good and true. Gosh, luckily not put big on her. She'll perhaps destroy my future life.. Haiz..Nobody will know who she is, so please don't ask me who is she!!
Really experiencing great disappointment. Hope that everything will be as normal soon.
It's time for me to grow.. To be more mature..
No comments:
Post a Comment