It's windy in the afternoon but it's damn hot in the evening. This has been happening for the past few days. I hope it will be cooling tonight. I really need a good rest. Love said I've become panda. This type of weather make me miss home. Wow, Caren misses her house. The wind that blows on your face each time you slide open the sliding glass door was so refreshing. I miss that wind. Uh, I miss mom again. What's wrong with me kept missing her? I seriously have no idea. Just hoping there won't be any bad news. DAMN me. What have I said? OMG!!
Many people got sick because if this hot weather. I almost getting sick too, but til now still under control. LOLs-touch wood. I felt that I'm such a nut. I'm not being a good lover for these 2, 3 days-I've done something bad. I chat with a guy til morning. I slept in the morning these few days around 6-7am. I just want somebody to talk to but I just can't talk to you on phone. Why? Although we just chat for 1 and 1/2 hrs per day, I'm guilty for what I've done. I've not been a good person like what you are expecting for me, I'm not appreciating your love. Yesterday, nana, this morning, he confessed to me. I didn't accept him. (full stop for that guy)-Let's see what I want to tell Adrian: Anyway, I still felt bad. You're too good to be rejected. I will not leave you alone, but my networking are so wide that I have many guy friends. I hope you will forgive me. I really don't mean to hurt you.
I switched on the TV just now and watched a programme. Not knowing the title but it's about the way a guy proposing to his gf- forgotten their names-it was so sweet man! I was kinda imagining just now. Gosh... What's on with ma mind? Guess the hot weather had burned half of my brain. Anyway I, feeling bad and sometimes even felt that we are getting further from day to day. Hope everything over asap!!!
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment