I went back at 2pm and reached around 4.18pm. Yen came to fetch me as we wanted to exchanged birthday present. Unfortunately I forgot to take photo of it. Anyway, it's a "tabung" and I'll upload it next time. She said she want me to save money/// We ate ice-cream and I went to mom's place while she went back home. T night, went for mass and adoration. Then, ate something at Nasi Kandar and went to M's house. Around 12am, went home and slept.
Good Friday
Woke up very early and went to Melaka St. Peter church. After the lighting of candles and silent prayers, went breakfast with Un. Clement they all. Then went to their house-talked. 11am, went back to Tampin, take a short nap and went to church for Good Friday service. Aunty Christine asked me to help her with THE WAY OF THE CROSS in Chinese. Heavy rain poured down as we were having the kissing of Jesus feet. So Godma sat our car back and we dropped in. About 7 something, someone called and told that Charissa passed away. It was such a shocked news. Felt very sad and... don't know how to describe the feeling. Well, we should just think that Jesus love her very much so want her to be with Him. After dinner, went home and slept early that day as I can't stop thinking after listening to the tragic.
Holy Saturday
Woke up quite early. Went out to get some breakfast and bought ticket. As I was on the road, i have many bad feelings and I felt very sad and cried. Then I went home, do nothing until Yen came and we went to her house for last respect. Then we went secret receipi to online. After got back home, cleaned the house and prepared for Mass. At 8pm, we went to church for 9pm Mass. After Mass, we ate nice food.. Let's see...
Easter
Today is Easter, her funeral as well. Thomas told me that she was with Jesus from the moment Jesus was crucified until Jesus is risen from death. "Bless her O Lord that her soul may rest in Peace" I came back to KL by 12.21pm train. Later will go JJ for food and daily stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment