Slept at 4am and woke up at 8.10am for Palm Sunday Mass. I felt that my head was very heavy and giddy. I then have to walk in the sun as today's a sunny morning. I was afraid that I fainted. With God's blessing, I managed to attend the Mass. I was upset when I noticed that an old lady was standing for the whole mass. Why didn't I saw her earlier? I saw her standing after receiving communion. I was so bad.
Then I went to Kelyn's house. At 1st just wanna ask about what J had spoken to her, but as we go on, time also passed. It was 1pm and I was hungry. When I was about to go back, we noticed that it was raining. So I waited for the rain to stop. At that moment I was hungry and not really well. Luckily I reached home safely.
Stomach was too pain so I didn't cook. I only took 2 slices of bread and drank a bottle of water. Then I slept. The rain woke me up and my headache worsen. I tried to sleep back but couldn't so I woke up and cooked. I bathed and eat, it was 5pm that time. After that I start studying. I'm supposed to do PF, OHR and FOA today, but I only finished PF(only one chapter) because I really felt the pain and it disturbed me a lot. I think I fainted for a while. I'm not sure bout that. When I woke up, I saw many messages and misscalls. Then I woke up and ate. Now I'm preparing for the next subject but afraid that I can't make it as my head was too pain.
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment