Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tears drop..I'm lonely

"i miss you too.. and i knew u really miss sara.. Wooi, u know u made me cry? lols, i cried as i read through ur post. Haiz hw i wish my sis also miss me tat much and nt leaving me alone everyday. I'm leaving with her stuff, not her, nor her soul. I see her thgs everyday but when I wish to talk to her i find nobody's there, How I wish she's always by my side, not oni her stuff o person but her heart, that blood that we shared together.." this was what I commented on Sab's "I Miss.." post.

I really meant it. Having a bf is not fun at all, I still want my sis. I miss her every moment every seconds. Listening to the death of Charissa, I don't want to die later then her. I want to die first. I can't bear the pain of losing someone i love most in my life. I always thought that I love Aunt Nita the most but I was wrong. I really love her..

"where you'd go, I miss you so.. seems like it's been forever that you've been gone, please come back home..." She always ask me to spend more time with my bf but... I am always lonely. Have or not have a bf is just no big deal for me- no difference and I forever lonely.

No comments: