Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6 years without you

Wrote this in facebook:

" iN 2 MORE hRS will be the time dad left us 6 yrs ago.. Really miss him.. It's so fast, 6 yrs.. Have I grown up or havn't I? 22 April, hope that you may rest in peace. Although we were not very close physically, but deep in my heart, I thank you and love you.. I believed mom has the same feeling too. Hope you're now living with God, having a great time. Papa, I miss you and I love you.. Give me the streghth not to cry"


-it's ugly I know, but i'm really sad.

I really miss you pa. This is the first time I shed my tears over the 6 years just because I think of you. I now realised how deep our love actually were. Whenever I look at children with their dad by their side, I will feel cold but I will not cry. But today, I cried.

Thought of the other ungrateful daughter you had, I really hope you can change her. I just want a happy family. Why can't she have some heart for your wife, my mother? In my opinion, I think that in her mind, family=family.

I really miss the moment I used to quarrel with you, slamming the door to show my dissatisfaction. When I got out from room after finishing my homeworks, I will see you talking to Ena and felt jealous then I will find mama and talk to her..

All those moment can't be forgotten easily.. I remembered you being the best father. I miss Tuesday where you fetched us from school and brought us back to have the tastiest porridge you made for us. Asking us to take a nap after collecting clothes- while collecting clothes will condem mama's clothes stink because of her sweat and perfume which couldn't be washed easily.

Also can't forget that day I said that I don't feel your love. I'm greatful that I apologised to you.
I have no photo of yours so I put the photo of my feeling when writing this post thinking of you..
I had not been visiting you for quite sometimes, I'm sorry. I failed my test, I'm sorry. I did many things that I shouldn't. I'm sorry. I'm not perfect. I'm Sorry.
I really hope that 3 of us can live happily with the companion of your blessings. I really miss having a complete FAMILY. No one can replace you, mama and cheh in my heart. I love and miss you all.

2 comments:

Amanda lim said...

i also feel sad and cried... i know that feeling when u had lost your papa, try to do the best .your papa want u always become happy , so don't cry anymore k !!!

Caren said...

thx a lot.. u oso dun cry la.. act i angry my sis so i relate to my family n sad..