Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tomorrow

I will be losing RM18 tomorrow. However, I am able to participate in the exam Mass for blessings. Cheers! Losing RM18 because I took lift as Mrs. Chia wanted me to go training. Who knows she cancelled it this morning, and because of this, I get to attend mass as I took lift and will consider as a rest day for myself.

Well, tomorrow will go KLCC with Mauwiya to change to Hotlink Youth Club Plan which provides the benefits below:

SMS FOR 1 SEN TO MAXIS AND HOTLINK USERS
SMS FOR 5 SEN TO ALL OTHER OPERATORS
CALL FOR 12SEN/MIN TO ALL MAXIS AND HOTLINK
CALL FOR 15SEN/MIN TO ALL OTHER OPERATORS
and....
YOUR EXPIRY DATE WILL LAST FOR FOUR YEARS WITH MIN TOP UP OF RM10 PER YEAR.

Besides, we also plan to go for [Fast and Furious 4] tomorrow, hope that I can make it for mass.

No comments: