Happy Birthday to myself. I was unable to blog this post as I'm quite busy and confused. Well, I'll blog this post now..
I am 18 right now.. But I felt that the knowledge that I had was so little. I'm childish, most of them say so. I like to be straight forward and therefore, I'll throw anything out of my mouth without concerning the consequences. Thus, I'm classified as immature.
Well, this year birthday was very dull. Other than eating KFC with mom, Aunty Nita and Mariane, I stayed at home whole day until 7pm and prepared for Holy Thursday Mass. Presents... Hmm, I've got presents from Melissa( a cup and a small cupboard which are very lovely, Thanks to her!)Rafiq( a chocolate cake made by him, necklas and a pair of earings, Thanks to him also) and the adults(angpau of course! Hehe). Also, I received a soft toy from Godpa and Godma's present still in process. LOL, though it was already a week..
(Birthday.. Every year also same.. Dull, boring. Only difference was this year I had 2 cakes!! )
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment