Obviously, after 6pm, I got back as I didn't have any plan yet.
Got home, got myself a hot shower and went out to pack food. Mom said she will pay me, but it seems like I'm giving her a "lift" again. This can seriously lead me to
Around 8pm which is after the 7pm's drama, I 'flew'-straight to the computer as an internet addiction. HeHe.. I downloaded few themes and tried so hard to create my own one but failed. Knowing that time wouldn't allow me to stay too long in front of the computer, I shoved off to TSC for 2 reasons-buy A4 paper and change the shampoo. Then, I rushed to Jia's shop to talk about our next date's date. Unfortunately, we couldn't decide as Yen is not around. Plus, I've got to fetch my sister back soon as the world is getting dangerous now especially during these time(Politics Crucial) because of the election. Oops! I did it again.. I'm not supposed to talk about Politics. I'm not 18 yet..
Well, mom was already in her bed when we reached home. Since nobody was watching that television, I on the last drama that I can watch as Jia is going to quit her job today for the National Service-the drama entitled <樱野3+1>. This drama has 18 episods, but I only have 3-12 in hand. So I watched from the 3rd episod right up to the 8th and my eye couldn't bear it anymore. Useless.. USELESS!! I slept at 5am this morning and got up at 8am and now I'm here, 'hitting' the keyboard. Never in my life did I slept at 5 in the morning with the reason watching tv. And of course, I
No comments:
Post a Comment