Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally Out-Relieved

SPM results finally out. I felt relieved.
On that day, I went to school around 12pm as mot of my friends told me that results will be out around 12. When I reached there, my friends were already there. We waited anxiously for the results.. Finally, the teachers were out from the room. We can't wait that we crammed into the class, wanted to be the first to get the results, I stood right in front of the teacher. The teacher saw Yong and gave her hers and gave me mine as my slip was just below hers.

Once I get my slip, my hands were shivering, I placed it on the top of a table and started to count for my As-5 As. I'm a bit happy but not too satisfied. Then I saw that I don't have a C or D. I'm happier and I called my mom to tell her. Fortunately, she didn't scold me. What a RELIEVED!
Then I began to think, is it that mom didn't expect high from me? My results are just normal, isn't it? However, I'm glad too as I can apply colleges and get off Tampin.. HAHAHA..

No comments: