Thursday, March 20, 2008

DESPERATE is the most suitable word

Mon-"Babe oh babe, why must you give me the same trouble again?" Well, tyre punture again. I'm already broke but my bike was sick-asthma(lack of 'oxygen'), lol-have to bring it to doctor. Luckily it's 'medical' cost was less than RM10. I was quite sad that day too as I was upset when mom scolded me as I asked for her permission to go Joel's farewell party after work. So I was angry and went out to the Mamak stall to eat. While eating, I sms my sis and she told me mom questioned her this "How come Caren can say she's hungry? Didn't she eat anything just now?" At that moment, I was damn angry as what came to my mind was feeling hungry is a fault, a mistake.

***

I was guilty as I always have a suspicious thought about him. He gets angry whenever boys talk to me. He told me that he is a boy who gets jealous very fast. He kept saying sorry after that which made me feel bad. However, I still have the FAITH in him and I hope he can TRUST me too.
***

Oh my God, I'm in dilemma. This time wasn't about love, it's about my future. Presently, I'd applied for IPTA and TARC. I set Accounting as my first choice in both application forms. However, I'm kind of figured out what I actually want was either Media Studies or PR when I was browsing through brochures given by my sister and reading data online. How?? Help!!!

No comments: