Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Deep Thoughts and Feelings

Yesterday, I was unable to join the gathering with Fr. Danny as I was working. However, he called me up to talk about my education. I appreciated it lots!

Now, I finally got out from the dilemma world! I'm going to do Dip in Bus Studies(ACC). Today, I got a SMS from TARC, saying that my application was acceptable and I can enrol in that college.
As for loan, I'm taking PTPTN loan. I'm always blur with all those stuff, so I leave it to the elder to do. Luckily, I still have the chance to apply though mom was blacklisted. I was excited as I'm able to leave TAMPIN finally to further up my studies.

However, now I was sad as I'm going to be far from the person that I love. Not my family members, but someone that meant a lot to me. I hope that our love will never fades though we have to be far away from each other. As I was on this topic now, I want to nag on one thing that made me very angry. Last Tuesday, I went out with him, we were sitting by the roadside in front of his house-who knows there was a busy-body(one of the TSC staff) who saw us and told his friend, Raja(same department with Mr. R). Now, few of them knew about us! Hate it very much!! Well, back to what I was feeling just now. I'm reluctant to be seperated from him-I miss him so much though I just saw him one second ago. How can I bear not to see him for months? I really want to be with him. I didn't want to end up with him.

Sad to say, I'm sick now. I have a weak body which I didn't know how to handle with. I often get sick-wasted a lot of money on my medication. Haiz.. But now, I think I'll next get a love sick. hahaha. LOL!

No comments: