Well, back to my topic-
(Forgot about the offer letter-that day, which was Wednesday, I took MC as I'm not feeling well. While I'm waiting for my turn to see the doctor, I received a SMS from TARC saying that I've got the offer to enrol Diploma in Bus Studies (ACC) and will receive an offer letter from them soon. Today, when I went to check my mail-box, I saw the envelope that I've posted to TARC few weeks ago together with my apllication form. Yes! It's my offer letter! I've received my offer letter. Cheers for that!!)
However, why am I so upset? Back to what I'd said just now, is it because of him? It's already 2:30pm, but he didn't SMS me at all. Am I upset because of this? Or beause of the letter? Once I received the letter, it means that I'm confirmed to study in that college and will be seperated with him. I was blogging now, but there were things on my mind that made me felt uneasy. Should I SMS him and ask what happen or just let it be? Gosh! I can't think of any better solution!!!
Bleak Hope- What am I bleaking for? Love? Study at the same place with him?
No comments:
Post a Comment