News had finally announced that result will be out on 12th March.. Hooray for that!!
Now, I'm anxiously waiting for the SPM result to be out soon.. The sooner, the better..
Well, I'm ANXIOUSLY waiting not because I'm confident, is just that once I get my result, I can start applying colleges and leave Tampin soon.
I hate Tampin. My friends know this fact well.. Aren't you? Hehe.. I presently working as a cashier(mentioned it before). I'm actually getting bored of it. Plus, I couldn't save money as I have many things to spend on and I like to eat(especially I'm in bad mood).
I really hope that 12 March is tomorrow, so that the next time I online, I can look up for those colleges and not wasting time doing stupid stuff, not only waste my money, but also my time. Urm, I can't say this right? I'm the one who choose to do what I want. Nobody ever force me- the fact is I'm addicted to internet, that's it!!
Well, well, well, SPM result, no one ever knows yet. What will be my result? I think I'm able to accept what ever result that I get as that is what I worked for.
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment