

Do you ever feel like breaking down?.... This is what I really wanna say to all my friends that I love and care!! I'm so lonely now, nobody would understand me.. What I felt was smthg common to others, so I'm alwiz considered as childish.. Problems in me can't be solved easily, but normally I'll be hurt instead of comfort.
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever want to run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming
No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels alright
You don't know what it's like
To be like me
To be hurt, to feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life
Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more
Before your life is over?
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding
No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels alright
You don't know what it's like
To be like me
To be hurt, to feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life
No one ever lied straight to your face
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy
But I'm not gonna be ok
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
You never had to work
It was always there
You don't know what it's like
What it's like
To be hurt, to feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)
To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked
When you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
When I'm Gone...
I look around me
But all I seem to see
It's people going nowhere
Expecting sympathy
It’s like we’re going through the motions of a scripted destiny
Tell me where’s our inspiration
If life won’t wait
I guess it’s up to me
[CHORUS]:
Woahh
No we're not gonna waste another moment in this town
Woahh
We won’t come back the world is calling out
Woahh
Leave the past in the past gonna find the future
Misery loves company
Well so long
You’ll miss me when I’m gone
(Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh)
Your gonna miss me when I’m gone
(Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh)
Procrastination
Running circles in my head
While you sit there contemplating
You’re wound up left for dead
(You’re left for dead)
Life is what happens while you're busy making your excuses
Another day, another casualty
But that won’t happen to me
[CHORUS]:
Woahh
No we're not gonna waste another moment in this town
Woahh
We won’t come back the world is calling out
Woahh
Leave the past in the past gonna find the future
Misery loves company
Well so long
You’ll miss me when I’m gone
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Your gonna miss me when I’m gone
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m goooone
When I’m gooone
Let's go...!
Won’t look back
When I say goodbye
I’m gonna leave this hole behind me
Gonna take what’s mine tonight
Cause every wasted day becomes a wasted chance
You’re gonna wake up feeling sorry
Cause life won’t wait
I guess it’s up to you
[CHORUS]:
Woah
No we’re not gonna waste another moment in this town
Woah
We won’t come back the world is calling out
Woah
Leave the past in the past gonna find the future
Misery loves company
Well so long
You’ll miss me when I’m gone
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Your gonna miss me when I’m gone
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
>>>Both of this songs from simple plan best describe me.. When I'm gone, maybe you'll miss me, cuz I'm noisy n make you laugh!!! But, did u guys actually hate me? Or really like me n miss me when I'm gone? GONE, yea, I'm hoping to go off as soon as possible. Out from the hell, not to heaven yet but somewhere nobody can find me so that I can have a piece of mind which can guide me to change my
No comments:
Post a Comment