Ah-ha, luckily I didn't short the other day. By now, I still can get my allowance. Hoping that I can keep it up. The cashier who is taking turn with me now was the one
I used to have a crush on. However, this year when we work together again, I felt that it was only confusion.
Furthermore, I thought deeply about my feelings and I found out that I'm now experiencing anti-love. Hmm, maybe because the
cut has not recovered yet.. But why am I in confusion again??? I'm crazy for love?? Haha.. Could be also since I'm still single and young... 'perasan betul'.. Hmm-- I'm confused when I see him. He looks quiet and 'cool'. I wondered how could I have a crush on him since I'm so talkative. Can a quiet guy be my type? I'm not sure.. What do you think? haha.. Plz help me out!!!>>>>
Umm... One more question, am I classified as play girl? Having crush on so many people, but not at once. So am I or am I not?!? Plz answer... Thx..
No comments:
Post a Comment