Tuesday, December 11, 2007

EnD FIrsT BEgiN LatEr

It's golden jubilee--my 50th post. Well, despite on my title, I would like to talk about the 'end' first. What's ending? Hmm, neither my life nor christmas season. So, is definitely my boringness. I'll be losing my 'freedom' in 5 days time. Yes, I'm going to start working next Monday. This is a new begining as I'm going to overcome the guilt in me since 4/12/07 which was the day SPM ended and school life temporarily ended. I was guilty as I stayed at home doing nothing, just like a useless teenager.

Maybe this will be a new begining for me; no one knows. Knowing new friends, learning new things or even enjoying chatting are not new to me anymore but to begin a new friendship, new experience and new topic could be interesting to me. It's all about how I'm going to begin it and handle it...

Actually, the end of boringness is quite wonderful, but at the same time, the so called new begining made me worried too! I'm afraid that I'll join the gossip group as everyone knows that working place is a place where the 'busy-buddy' gather and gossip non-stop. Will I be one of them? I think most of my friend will answer yes as I'm known as 'Tai Hou' who is old and 'ngam cham'. No matter boys or girls are good in gossiping these days, what a wonderful world...

Hope: Can end something old and begin something new without any influences from others!!! Good Luck~CAREN WONG!!!

No comments: