Thursday, December 27, 2007

Turns into Bubbles

I love or like or just admire? I'm not sure, but I gotta accept something real--Things will change into bubbles and 'pop' off just like that.. Last night, I couldn't sleep though I'm damn tired. I dunno why I'm experiencing it again.. Normally, when I'm depressed, I can't sleep, but this time, what am I depressed for? Love? Lolz.. I'm not sure!

Since I was not able to sleep, I thought of it deeply. Maybe it was not wrong that I have a crush on him, but what should I do? I will not express my love to him. It's kinda weird. Plus now, I'm not sure about my own feelings. And, I won't know what will happen after that. A great hurt? Or a happy ending? No one knows.

Then, I finally got a way of solution. Let it be, leave it to God. I will not think so much but concentrate on my work though my work sometimes bothered me a lot. (I'm now a part time cashier and therefore, I'm under pressure most of the time.) My dreams will soon turn into bubbles when I'm not that 'crazy' about him. After talking to ABBA, I slept soundly.

No comments: