Friday, December 28, 2007

Moody Thursday

Yesterday was Thursday. I was so moody but I don't know why.

I went to work at 12 something in the afternoon and I heard that he didn't come to work. However I felt normal though I can't see him for the whole day. What does this mean? Did I really wanna let go of him? I said that but what's actually in my thought?

Then, I found out that I short money the day before. Lucky it was only 50cents and I still can get RM2.50. Well, I was still moody for no reason. I was afraid that I'll continue to short for few days as I extra for the past few days.
Moody, moody, moody.. Why am I so moody? Can anyone tell me?

Hmm, I'm think I'm kinda having depression.. Maybe I think too much, I felt that people around me are fake and hate me, but they turn it other way round when they communicate with me.. I also have to be fake when I'm communicating with them. This is the only reason I can say why I'm Moody.

No comments: