Friday, November 02, 2007

All Because of... I have no idea

All because of... I have no idea.. My computer was "damaged". Is it because of me, the irresponsible user who saved all kinds of things in it? Or "someone's" phone has brought the virus to my computer.. I don't know, what I know is my photos, all of them had gone missing..But what can I do? I don't have money to repair it!! Wish I can format it as soon as possible.

All because of... I have no idea.. Guess is all because I think too much and caused all "WHY" to occur in my life. Last night that "she" in the "WHY" post, met with an accident, minor accident. I was talking to Sabby when she called me for help. Without having any further information, I quickly grabbed my motor and went to the Indian Temple near to the roundabout. I was speeding on my way there and almost cry. I realized it when I got to wait for the traffic light.. Once again, why did I worry? I could not think of any reason as my mind was totally blank. When I met her and knew the whole story, I was relieved. Later on, she invited me to put up a night in a house as she was afraid that her family(mom & sis) will scold her. After getting my mom's permission, we headed to her house. We slept quite late as we chat a lot.

All because of who now? Me? Yes definitely me. Because of me, my friends are worried. That day, my mom's birthday, I was so down that I went straight to blog at cyber after tuition. I didn't see the message that my sister sent to me.. When mom call, she was angry and scolded me "die". I was so sad that I wanted to commit suicide. Luckily my friend who worried for me had consoled me. Because of me, she's worry. Because of my childishness, I thought that I'm damn lacking of love. After reading those comment, I reflected, and I knew what my friends said were true. Maybe I have to change my character so that I can be more mature..

All because of... Laziness!! Yes, because of the laziness that I'm having, I need to stop typing and publish my post now.. hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: