Friday, November 23, 2007

Accepting and Ending

Now, I finally accepted that I'm too dependant. I understand that people who are in loved normally see their 'sweetheart' only. Now, I'm not going to feel sad or angry with her. I must appreciate every minute, every seconds I'm having.. Nobody knows when you're going to die.

Recently, I kept feeling uneasy! Sometimes, I felt giddy when I'm standing or sitting too long. Yesterday, after having my chemistry paper 2 examination, I went home to eat. On my way home, a lorry with dirty and black smoke passed by my side. Then, I begin to cough like hell. Later, I went back to school for chemistry paper 3. Everything was fine, but my throat was itchy. I went home and tok a nap. When I woke up, I felt my body is hot,so I drank 'liang cha' and got a bad cough intead.

Today, I went for my Moral paper. I was coughing all the way long. Then, I went home and took a nap. When I woke up, my body was so hot. Yes, I got a fever. Haiz, thought of having a short enjoyable break since PA paper is on next Thursday, but now, everything is gone.. Since Seeptember, I had a big question mark in my head-- Is my life ending? I felt like I'm going to die when I'm sick though it was just a minor one. Accepting the fact of being too dependant and ending my life?

No comments: