It was Tuesday evening, after finish blogging, I had my dinner--popiah. Suddenly, I bit something very hard.. Spitting it out and I saw a stone.. Then, I continued chewing. Who knows, I bit something hard again.. OH my God, I broke my tooth!! Haha.. Though it was no pain, I'm sad.. Then , I went to Kristy's shop and taught her maths.. Everything was good but time is little for us.
The next day, when I wanted to look for my compasses, I can't find it. It's missing! Without wasting time, I went to Fotoria to get one. Later, I went to my motorcycle, preparing to fetch Kristy a few feet ahead, I tore my zip!! What a bad luck.. I went to her and asked whether she has pin in her house. Unfortunately, she don't have.. So I went to Fotoria again to buy pins. Luckily, the aunty is quite kind, she sewed my zip, free of charge!!
We were late that morning. Once I get down, I burnt my leg.. Sobs~ I didn't notice that the motor beside me was so near that I touched its exhaust. The exam was ok for me but Kristy was sad as she can't answer most questions! Then I suggested that we go for a karaoke that evening.
After I changed, we went to the bus-stand to sing.. At first we paid RM6 for six songs, but it seemed not enough, so we added RM4 to continue singing..
We sang:
1.管不着
2.绿州
3.苦口良药
4.Ring Ring Ring
5.不作你的朋友
6.2月30号见
7.恋爱达人
8.我真的以为
9.一个像夏天一个像秋天
10.谢霆锋的歌(忘记题目)
After such enjoyable stuff, I'm much happier... And the next day, I got a job. At sun cafe.. Hope I'll be happy with it!!!
近况_4月
11 years ago
2 comments:
hey..guess we haven't been talking in a long time huh? no idea what ur up to these days...well, keep urself safe no matter what kay? and seriously, take care of urself!! 7 more papers to go!! you can do it!!
well, I'll take care of myself one la.. haha thx..
Post a Comment