今天考Add Math了,我的希望也成了泡影了。。
原本我以为Add Math很容易,因为是第一年在英文而且明年又有投票,但我没想到考题竟然那么地杀人。。咳~
拿到第一张时,我觉得题目很容易,觉得更有把握了。。但当我开始做时,也就是第一题的第二项时,问号叔叔婶婶已不速之客,后着脸皮站在我的脑海里,把我给气坏了!!当时我在想,我是会回答的,但为什么总是不敢下笔呢?我的信心不见了。。 不见和你说好不见啦啦啦…..
当考第二张时,我已没有心情了。。看了问题后,更是气馁了!后来我想通了,于是就把我每分每秒,用心地作答。。4:30分咯,考官吩咐大家绑好考卷,这时我才发现自己回答的东西不多,100分的考卷也许只可以得到40多分,真叫人难过。。无论如何,我都没有抱怨自己时常和佳&燕去玩,因为我依然觉得我们应该做想做的事,免得来不及而后悔。。也许最近想多了,真担心患了什么怪病或严重的病儿来不及完成自己的心愿吧!!
所以啊,做人最主要就是快乐,享受生命中的每一分每一秒,这样才能获得更精彩!虽然考试时期一直去玩很不好,但就当是一种发泄也不是坏事呀!
Today’s my add math exam.. I drastically felt sad cause I cant answer most of the question.. However, I don’t blame anyone included myself for spending time playing more than studying in this exam period. I admit I play too much and read very little, but I’m happy with what I’ve been doing these few days.. I enjoyed myself like hell and had released tensions. Maybe I was thinking too much that I’d a sickness that cant be cured and thus, I simply enjoyed myself a lot. We should be happy with everything in our life. We live only once, we should appreciate what we have and create more joy for others!! May everyone who see this post of mine bring happiness to the people all over!!
1 comment:
hey, u write in Chinese and expect me to understand?? lolz...actually I can lar, but need a bit more time to do..I'll read it again when I'm more free okay? take care & God bless...
Post a Comment