Saturday(24/11/07)-I woke up at 1pm, then I went to pack food for everyone at home. After eating, I watched tv till 3:30pm. Then, I went out with my friends. I was aquite angry as I felt that they treat me like a fool. After meeting them, I felt a bit fed up, so I told them I want to go somewhere. As I walk along the street, I saw a sms saying that something had died. I was upset and sad as the thing is my favourite thing which I cant live without-- my radio. Soon, I walked to the 'liang cha' shop and drank a cup of it. As I reached home, I saw my 'pet' broke into pieces. I wanted her to pay me one, but she told me she will ask him to pay me one, hope I can accept. Why should I? Later, mom was mad at me as she thought I slammed the door. So she scolded me all sorts that at the end is my fault and she don't have to pay me one. Now, my life is dull, my only entertainment had gone. I'm Miss Lonely. T_T
Then, yeaterday, I received a sms saying: 'Caren, my mom passed away last night'. Well, this sms is from Nick. Sending my condolense to him made me gone very mad. Asking him to take care and he gave me a question which was 'Y should I'. Perhaps, I shouldn't ask him to take care. Son, my anger rose up and I tell him to go to hell. I knew it's bad for me to talk like this, but is none of my business if one don't want to take care of himself, right? There goes the stories of died.
近况_4月
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment