Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's all Over

Christmas was over!! :( I have not enjoyed my Christmas fully this year because I have quizzes during the week and assignments to be submitted on the 27th Dec. This year Christmas shopping was late as only have the money on 20th Dec. On Christmas eve, spent time in my another house and on Christmas day, went there for lunch followed by Uncle Dan's house and Malacca Gogo KTV sing K with cousins!! N on boxing day, went Aunty Celine's house and then rush back to KL for Monday class. Quite exciting also.. Anyway, it's all over now. Though this year Christmas was quite rushing and tiring but it can be considered as the most awesome one compared to the past 3 years! Let's see some pics and food..
in sunway

after shopping^^

on x'mas day 

Food of the day 

cheers! wine of 1820
May I will have a great day on New Year 2011 too   this time with another family 

No comments: