This is exactly what I need to tell myself now, yeah, I shouldn't be regret anymore,
the choice was made and I can't change anything right now,
the best thing will be I just continue with it.
As a student, take the student's responsibility,
no teacher, can always do self-learning.
Support the choice I made till the end.
So that people who give me a fuck will look high on me in future.
This--no regret term arose in my head while talking to Nurul my yunk just now when we were spending time in KLCC..
We entered many gadgets shop[laptops, cameras, accessories, household].
Those stuff had given us motivation to carry on with our current studies!
because if we success we can buy anything we want when we have good salaries.
Just hope we both can do it.. and make it to the last.
Hope that BABIES all success in their life too..
Though we are quite far apart, you girls are always in my heart.
TQ to all my friends for being my friends.
To Nurul, never regret!! We can make it!! Thanks yunk for all the advices and sharings..
We gonna spend time like this again, but not forgetting our studies!
GamBateh!!
Memories for today's window shopping:
| Ugly... Fat |
| I like this.. we're in the fridge =) |
| us two.. eyes bengkak cz not enuff sleep. |
| i'm talking n she got me.. :( jahatnya budak yg i sayunk ni.. |

2 comments:
ermm .. i dunno how to tell u . but ur the best best and best one i have !!!!!!!
:) hehe I will always support u in everything dun worry.. we are frens.. once are friends forever are friends :)
Post a Comment