Thursday, December 09, 2010

FSSMT in Malacca

                               FSSMT means Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday..

On Friday, I finally get to go to Malacca.. I was excited and happy cause I get to be there for 4 nights. Thanks to my YUNK Nurul for sending me to the Kelana Jaya station. I managed to catch the bus at 3pm and reached at 5pm. As it was raining around 4pm, my vampy didn't go to work, so the plan of going MP & DP with Grettel and Joey has changed, and he came to fetch me instead. So went home took an hour nap then wake up was hungry, so went makan at Newton.. Both of us altogether had 3 main course, taiwan sausages each, 10 sticks of pork satay and liang teh each. Nothing special that day.

On Saturday both of us wake up late in the afternoon. Then had lunch at home and after Vampy went work, me and Grettel chit chat in the room, then we decided to walk to restaurant cause it's kinda boring staying at home nothing to do..Nena spent us dinner that night, clam and otak-otak:) At night me, Nena and Grettel went Jonker Walk. As soon as we reached- maybe after 10minutes walk, heavy rain pour down. Lucky we brought umbrella and wore jackets. Pap pap pap.. we took a cab home that night instead of walking home. Washed up and played cards with Grettel until vampy came home. I asked him not to play game but teman me and he did so. Was happy that time..

when cleaning halfway
Unfortunately, that was not the change that make me happy.. Sunday morning he woke me up at 10am asking me to go and bathe. I bathed and sat down in the hall and he.. Started playing game.. Once started there's no word for me from his mouth.. I was angry and asked aunty to let me help to clean the house. Clean3.. No words still, pain in my heart.. At last he wanna prepare for work so he asked me to eat. That's the only word for that whole morning til afternoon before he goes work.. Not happy not happy wanna go home at that moment but still be patient.. At night  went Eva's place watch movies then back home and had dinner at 11:45pm. Ate and watched F-force with Grettel in the room then aunty came home and we went to the hall.. Clock struck at 1:20am, finally he reached home. Not one words for me again.. That time I was playing cards.. He came home straight went to Joey and talk about the game.. Argh.. very very, extreamly pain.. Told Grettel I wanna go sleep, but actually my tears were going to fall at any time. Went in, ouch, cant control.. like rain water my tears.. He didn't notice. He was sitting outside. That time wanted to give up ady, ring also took off ady was thinking why I so stupid take the trouble go to his house, risky somemore and I ended up getting shits like this, just few days no game will die a? So damn fucking sad. Cried so long and finally he came in, showered already.. came over and hug me.. ask me why summore, more sad and angry that time:'( because of love I be patient hug him back and he cried. WHY? I have no idea.

It's mon, offday.. shopping day.. we woke up at 12pm and get ready.. Reached MP/DP at almost 3pm cause waited for the stupid bus. Went shop around and had my x'mas dress and 1 singlet. Spent Grettel 2 singlet as well.. Vampy bought 2 pants and 1 T-shirt. Food on that day was on Vampy :) Then we went home.. I made a deal with him for his gaming and my time. After bath, me and Grettel took the bike to 7E to get some snacks then we parked the motor in Eva's house and four of us(Eva, Elizia, Grettel and me) went to the Jetty to have our grandmothers' stories. We left at 12am. After taking the bike I asked G want home straight or want round as I want to go round but scare she want go home ady.. She agree go round so v had a round.. 1 junction I passed and someone shouted my name.. Damn is MD.. Quickly I ran off with the bike.. Both of us almost in tears worrying what will happen. I hope MD will not go and brag this scene in Tampin la.. and hope that Grettel will not blame herself cause I oso wanted to go round actually. Ahha, I wasn't wearing helmet at that time somemore.. Geez damn!!

Finally. it's Tuesday and I came home.. Pray hard MD is not the keipo type. =(

This time want say happy also happy want say sad also sad want say exciting also exciting.. All oso got la. Hope I will have safe trip in future^^

No comments: