Friday, December 10, 2010

Did I made Mistake?

Is it a bad choice withdrawing from KTAR and come to the current U(not to state too clearly)?
Now, my loan most probably will not be approved as for my cuz the MQA is not in full acquisition yet and so happen that PTPTN is now so strict, they want full MQA to approve the loan. =(
Then it's already week 3 but why class kept being cancelled and there is even class that no lecturer until now.. There are even clashing classes as well as time table.. What shit is this? Why having all this problem? Whom should I refer to? I really hate this type of condition.. 1st, it seemed so irresponsible, then I learn nothing for the subjects in this 3 weeks.. I should have think wisely earlier.. Now is too late I can't do anything.. I'm becoming lazier and lazier and so damn boring.. No motivation.. Can I score? Did I made mistake in  making this decision? So fucking STRESS!!

No comments: