Today will be the day where our relationship have reached the 16th months.. Although we always quarrel, but you know I love you and I know you love me too.. Because if you don't love me you wont come back to me and if I dont love you I wont accept you back in my life.
I'm sorry for creating troubles all the time, as far as I can say I need your attention. I just wished you will express your love to me. I really love you p, I hope you will not betray me anymore. I just wanna be with you til the end of my life. My heartbeat is for you. I hope you feel the same way too.
Gaming part I don't want say much anymore cause I don't want us break or stuff because of it. perhaps, one day when you realize your responsible is heavier then you will change. I will learn to be patient with this matter as I also cannot control you too much, as long as you know what are you doing, no other girls no flirting can already. The most important thing, YOU LOVE ME too. And what others would say about us I also don't want care already. It's us not them =) I just hope you also wanna me with me till the end of your life. ILY.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALIAS COSMAS MARSH


No comments:
Post a Comment