Yesterday I cried a lot. I cried til I fell asleep. I felt that life was meaningless. I got very tired and bored with this dull life. I even not sure who is my bf. I will tell my problem to other people. Why? Is it my fault or is he who's not playing the role as my bf? Well, I tore the pics of us and closed the cam and msn- Oh no, I got it wrong. Is he who closed the cam, yea.. He said this. Uh-huh, yea.. That's a thing I need to remember. "
You defined this as love.. you are not pei to have any love...25.3.2009.. U must remember" Don't worry boy, I will
DEFINITELY remember it.
Today, woke up quite early and went to college. Spent time for my brain and friends then went to JJ to 'look around'. I met Dominic there. It's kinda awkward when chatting with him. I bought slippers, apples and a watch. Then I went back home. It was sickening when I found out that the watch have some problem after I came back. Damn it! I'll spend the rest of today studying most probably. LOLs
Study.. yea.. study.. em.. That's right!
2 comments:
wHAT HAPPENING ?
ADrien bully u ? sorry leh today i no time chat with u .
Post a Comment