Saturday, March 07, 2009

Too Good To Be Hurt

Love,
You're just too good to be hurt. I knew you are a good guy but I really can't help myself from wanting to be alone. I was down and I couldn't find you- Not you are busy and no time for me, but it's me who didn't want to tell you. I rather keep it to myself. i love staying alone but you want me to be with you. I have chosen you to be with me, I hope it last forever, but somehow, I have my own thinking that nobody will ever understand including you.

I said it breaks but you mend it back. Thus, you thought I was just making jokes with you. Actually I didn't know my hear anymore ever since the day you scolded me and even said I betrayed you. It was unbelivanle. I just can't believed that you'd said these kinda words to me- I cried for many times- I wonder if I still care about our relationship.

For that whole week, I was with my 2 girl friends. I felt very happy being with them. I could feel the hapiness and loneliness that they felt as a single. I was confused with what I want. At last, i knew I still care. I want you and you're my breath. I can't breathe easy- without you.

Now that I failed my exams, I just went insane and think of being alone again. You begged and hoped but I hurt you again and again- and yet- you still forgive me and just take it easy. I knew I always make you sad but I just can't help myself from hiding from problems! All I know is ALONE .

Sorry,
sorry and sorry.
I know sorry no cure,
But I hope for your forgiveness.

I will appreciate you..
I love you!!

No comments: