Monday, March 16, 2009

Delicious Sushi + Cute Bear

Last Wed, we went to Central to buy train ticket. At first, yen they all say going Midvalley, asked me to join them. Unfortunately, their teachers cancelled their plan and they went Alamanda instead. So we headed to KLCC.

We went to TGV and wanted to watch a few movie but the times were no suitable for us as we need to rush back to Wangsa Maju. We felt hungry and went to take a lift to fourth floor. At last, we ate Japanese Food. I forgot what was the shop's name. Anyway, it was my first time eating sushi and it tasted quite good, what more I was eating with him and he will do the payment :) Hehehe. It cost us RM62++. Too bad that we didn't take pics.. :(
It was late, we need to get ready to go back. Then he said that he want me to pick my present. He told me his budget and I picked a cute bear. It's with me now though my birthday has not passed yet. All because I'm dai ga jie! HUHU. Thx Adrian, I Love You..Wanna have a look at it?

(The big one is birthday present while the small one is the symbolic of our♥♥)

No comments: